The RLAAV22P fridge from Hotpoint is the ideal solution for those with very limited kitchen space or as an additional overflow fridge for the larger family. Unobtrusive yet surprisingly spacious, this little larder fridge is inarguably small but mighty.
Keeping Cool with Hotpoint
Although the RLAAV22P is small enough to fit discreetly under a counter or in an out-of-the-way nook, it has astounding storage capabilities. A net capacity of 127 litres
is more than ample for single living while 2 adjustable safety glass shelves
allow for a completely flexible cooling environment, letting you can make the most out of your space. The RLAAV22P also boasts a salad crisper compartment
to keep your fruit and veg as fresh as the day they were bought while a deep bottle door drawer
helps to keep all the essentials - milk and wine, mainly - upright and stable.
A rotary temperature control
allows the fridge to be easily adjusted, letting you tailor the interior to your cooling needs to effectively preserve the weekly shop and, with an excellent energy rating of A+
, this fridge is superb for the smaller home.
Space-Saving, Yet Oh So Spacious
The RLAAV22P isn't as straightforward as it may seem. It features an auto defrost system
which intelligently prevents ice forming towards the back of the fridge and keeps your food deliciously fresh. It also offers a handy reversible door
, making it even more space-savvy for the tiniest of kitchens.
Benefits of the Hotpoint RLAAV22P Larder Fridge
- A net capacity of 127 litres is more than ample for single living
- 2 adjustable safety glass shelves allow for a completely flexible cooling environment
- Keep your fruit and veg deliciously fresh with the salad crisper compartment
- A deep bottle door drawer helps to keep all the essentials upright and stable
- The auto defrost system intelligently prevents ice forming at the back of the fridge