Compact kitchen spaces will be well served by the Rangemaster PROP60ECSS/C Professional Plus 60cm Stainless Steel with Chrome Trim Ceramic Electric Cooker
Rangemaster's quality continues to shine through with a four-burner hob
and two multi-function ovens
, both of which have grilling capabilities
The hob is a ceramic hotplate
has four cooking zones, which range in power from two at 1.2 Kwh and another couple at two kWh.
With these heating elements, you can go from simmering to frying in a flash. Stainless and enamelled steel pans are best, as copper or aluminium bases may leave traces.
The temperature for each hob are handled by a selection of rotary dials
, which control the grill and oven functions. An LED digital display
contains a programmable timer
The top oven is conventional
, so gets hot from the top and base of the cavity. A browning feature
works by heating the top only.
It has a usable capacity of 35 litres
and additionally offers an open door grill
, along with a slow cook option
that fixes the temperature at 100 degrees.
The second and main oven, which has a 61-litre capacity
, can also be used conventionally or for true fan and fan-assisted cooking
The true fan warms the circulated air to cook quickly and uniformly on the two shelves at the same time, while the fan-assisted process blows around the heat generated from the top and bottom.
The main oven can be used for fanned grilling
, too, and a defrost setting
which lets a cold breeze only into the cavity.
Maintenance of the ovens is made simple through catalytic liners
, which catch food spills and prevent tough stains.
Further benefits of the Rangemaster PROP60ECSS/C Electric Cooker
- Both ovens have a B rating for energy efficiency, so shouldn't use too much power.
- Interior lights inside each cavity means you'll always see how your food is cooking.
- A grill pan and trivet are included with the appliance, for use in either of the ovens.
- Solid in stainless steel, with handles that are made of strong stuff, and is built to last.
- Backed up by a two-year warranty for both parts and labour, subject to registration.