The Lec TF55178S Frost Free Fridge Freezer
is tried and tested as a solid performer for the storage of chilled and frozen goods.
This appliance is both functional and economical, as evidenced by an A+ rating for energy efficiency
and a noise level of just 43 decibels when in operation.
The estimated annual consumption
of this model is just 231 kWh per year, with plenty of room in both the fridge and freezer.
The total capacity
of the product is 214 net litres, with 147 litres in the fridge and the remaining 67 litres for the freezer. That equates to around 11 bags of food shopping
Two safety glass shelves
in the fridge can be re-configured due to the various ledges on the walls and there's a full-sized salad bin
, with a cover.
The fridge door offers three balconies
, with the bottom rack deep enough to hold bottles and cartons of drinks. There's also an egg tray
, with an ice cube holder
for the freezer.
are found at the top of the fridge's interior, which allow you to set the temperature, and there's an interior light
at the back provide even air-flow, which are positioned to the left and right in the freezer. Both have automatic defrost
The freezer has four transparent drawers
, which can accommodate up to 3kg in 24 hours
and hold its contents for up to 12 months, as evidenced by a four-star rating
Further benefits of the Lec TF55178S Frost Free Fridge Freezer
- Adaptations make both doors open from the left, as they are reversible.
- Recessed handles let the fridge and freezer be opened from underneath.
- The cold air is kept in the cabinets by door gaskets, which are replaceable.
- The fridge freezer has a save time of 12 hours, in the event of a power cut.
- Register this model and claim a three-year warranty, on parts and labour.