Get the best of both worlds with the practical New World NW 100DFT Charcoal 100cm Dual Fuel Range Cooker
Seven hob burners
and a conventional oven
are powered by gas, while the grill
and fan-assisted second oven
operate through electric.
It creates an ideal blend of cooking with the two resources and makes multi-tasking easy, with everything in simple reach for a busy budding chef.
The hobs, with cast iron supports coated in durable matt enamel
, vary in shape from two small, three medium, another large
, ideal for rustling up a stir fry.
Below, in the top left compartment, is the variable rate electrical grill
, with a usable capacity of 28 litres
and two separate shelves
. A grill pan and trivet
To the bottom left is the gas oven, slightly the bigger of the two with 64 litres
compared to the electric version's 58. The two shelves are adjustable for both.
As a conventional oven, heat is generated from the top and bottom of the cavity, which is ideal for preparing food at different speeds.
The fanned oven, to the top right, uses hot air to blow around the area, for a convection effect which cooks its contents quickly and evenly. Both are suitable for home baking.
The fourth compartment
, bottom left, is a storage unit
, handy for putting away the dishes, pots and pans used to save on space elsewhere.
The range cooker is controlled through rotary dials
and a touch control programmer
, which can be used as a timer. This product would suit a large household
Further benefits of the New World NW 100DFT Dual Fuel Range Cooker
- The ovens and grill benefit from easy clean enamel, which absorbs excess grease.
- Use gas with the Flame Failure Device, which will cut the supply if the light goes out.
- The Fascia Cooling system won't leave you hot-handed, as it keeps the surface warm.
- Need to take your range cooker down a peg or two? Make use of the adjustable feet.
- Looks great in charcoal and is the best of British, as its manufactured by New World.