The Gorenje BCM547S12X Built In Combination Oven
goes above and beyond what you'd expect from such an appliance.
This is not just a microwave, it's a combination oven that can be used for many different purposes with excellent results.
Gorenje based this model on a traditional wood-fired bread oven
, so it's great for home baking as it produces even heat from the lower heater
, which circulates through the fan.
Balanced cooking is possible even when using all three levels
, without smells and flavours from the food mixing together during the process.
This is achieved by the ventilation openings
on the back wall, which spreads hot air evenly throughout the cavity.
Shallow enamelled and glass baking pans
are included, along with a wire shelf
that comes in hand most handy when using the infrared grill
, which can be ventilated.
Further multi-use functions
including various heating types and power settings, with a traditional microwave
and defrost setting
The FastPreheat mode
can reach a temperature of 200 degrees in just six minutes
, which is considerably quicker than using a conventional microwave.
The product is protected by the DynamiCooling system
, where heat sensors
monitor the exterior walls until they reach an acceptable temperature of 60 degrees.
There's SilverMatte material
inside the oven, which can withstand heat as extreme as 600 degrees
, and TouchFree coating
on the stainless steel surfaces, which won't stain.
Maintaining the appliance is made easy through the AquaClean option
. Simply pour half a litre of water into a baking tray, turn it on and see it go to work in just 30 minutes.
Further benefits of the Gorenje BCM547S12X Combination Oven
- Dual control dials and LED digital display, with clock and timer, are easy to master.
- Large cavity capacity of 50 litres makes it possible to cook multiple meals at once.
- Integrated by design, so should fit effortlessly into a kitchen unit and save on space.
- Eco function reduces the power used when on standby mode, using less electricity.
- Traditionally hard-wired by an electrician, but can also be adapted to fit onto a plug.