Aspiring bakers will be in their element with the AEG BCS551220M Single Built Electrical Oven
that steams through cooking.
The appliance operates at a cut above standard ovens and allow you to make delicious breads, muffins, cakes and pies from scratch.
AEG's SteamBake feature
can put through a blast of steam at the start that, when used for baking, makes the crust golden brown while keeping the centre soft and tender.
Its all done through a simple PlusSteam button
, which can be activated as and when you see fit, but you will taste the difference when its used to the fullest.
Meats and all of your favourites come out better than ever from the multi-functional
oven, which has a host of settings for traditional and conventional cooking.
will roast joints of meat and poultry in swift order and Pizza mode
makes sure the base crisps at the bottom.
is designed to accommodate the use of all three shelves, which are telescopic to handle the rigours of extreme heat.
The interior light
can be turned on even if the oven is not in use and the retractable rotary controls
make it easy to control the temperature. The LED digital display
has a programmable timer
Key features of the AEG BCS551220M Single Built Electrical Oven
- Net capacity of 71 litres is generous for a single oven and gives room for manoeuvre.
- Isofront triple glazed glass on the oven door withstands the harshest of conditions.
- Anti-fingerprint stainless steel exterior makes cleaning the front of the oven no sweat.
- Catalytic oven liners absorb grease and turn fatty food deposits and residue into ash.
- Energy rating of A+ means it will never use more electricity than is required.