The BHC602 is superbly simple. Baumatic has kept cooking wonderfully uncomplicated with this hob, using high-quality materials and expert manufacturing to create a reliable, attractive and easy-to-use kitchen addition.
Make it Baumatic
This hob is gorgeously minimal, paring down superfluous functions and settings to deliver a cooking implement that's refreshingly streamlined. At 60cm wide
it's perfect for a couple or small family, offering enough space to comfortably cook anything from a quiet weeknight supper to a Sunday roast feast. It incorporates 2 large and 2 small burners
for a diversity akin to your food tastes, supporting a range of pan sizes so you can explore your culinary talents as well as have multiple pots cooking simultaneously.
The frameless design is desirably clean, but practicality is Baumatic's final word. The black ceramic glass
hob surface is exceptionally easy to clean; just a simple wipe of the perfectly smooth surface suffices, saving time and energy on needless scrubbing so you can spend more time on what you love. Rotary dials
to the right-hand side of the burners make for fuss-free operation and residual heat indicators
both warn of potential harm and help to regulate your energy bill if used cleverly.
Baumatic's unique Hyperspeed heating
is the most prominent feature of the BHC602. Noticeably faster to reach temperature than its peers, it saves heaps of time and energy while cooking as well as providing a stable, even heat within seconds - perfect for anything from boiling pasta to simmering a delicate sauce.
Benefits of the Baumatic BHC602 Ceramic Hob
- Incorporating 2 large and 2 small burners, it's as diverse as your food tastes
- The black ceramic glass hob surface is exceptionally easy to clean
- Rotary dials to the right hand side of the burners make for fuss-free operation
- Residual heat indicators warn of potential harm and help to regulate your energy bill
- The unique Hyperspeed heating is noticeably faster to reach temperature than its peers