Hotpoint BHWM1492 Integrated Washing Machine
Optional Finance Plans
Only 4 Left In Stock at This Price
Benefits of the Hotpoint BHWM1492 Integrated Washing Machine
- EchoTech technology ensures high performance but low energy consumption.
- Keep wool garments in the best possible condition with the Woolmark Platinum programme.
- The Super Wash function can be used to add an intensive wash to other cycles.
- If you have sensitive skin or suffer from hayfever, the anti-allergy cycle will help to remove pollen and dust mites.
- Save energy and help the environment using the Eco Cycles programme.
|Type||Integrated Washing Machine|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1400|
|Fast Wash 60 Mins||Yes|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A++|
|Spin Performance Class||B|
|Noise Level Washing (dB)||42|
|Noise Level Spinning (dB)||66|
|Programme Time (mins) 60C Cotton Cycle Full Load||190|
|Annual Water Consumption based on 220 Cycles (litres)||10038|
|10 years parts and 1 years labour, subject to registration within 28 days of delivery|
|Like most modern washing machines, this one is cold fill only. Some older washers also have a hot water intake, but in reality, little hot water ever gets into these machines on most washes. This is because hot water cools rapidly in household water pipes, and by the time it starts to run hot the washing machine has almost finished filling. This is particularly true nowadays because modern washing machines use a lot less water than ever before.|