Find your preferences quickly and meet your laundry needs easily with the Indesit BWA81483XSUK Washing Machine
Multiple options are available through the control dial, which can access 14 programmes
through easy clicks, and push buttons which provide extra functions.
The programming contains Everyday Eco cycles at 30 degrees
that cover cottons, synthetics, coloureds and delicates, plus a Rapid 30-minute wash.
include an Eco Cotton option with specials
to handle sports-wear, duvets and wool, along with an anti-odour setting.
The Push and Wash button
will start a 50-minute programme for mixed loads, at 30 degrees, after it's touched for two seconds flat.
The temperature and spin speed
, which goes up to 1400 rpm
, can also be adjusted through this method. A delay start timer
, which goes up to nine hours
, is also present.
A stain removal system
allows you to select the level of dirt on garments from food, work to outdoor and adjust the cycle. There are also buttons for an extra rinse
and easy iron
The stainless steel drum has an 8kg capacity
, which would suit a medium-sized family
. The household should be impressed by an A+++ rating for energy efficiency
This equates to an estimated annual consumption of just 193 kWh
, with just 1.04 kWh used per a full load cotton cycle.
Further benefits of the Indesit BWA81483XSUK Washing Machine
- The digital inverter motor can change speed, rather than stopping and starting.
- Expect results with an A grading for wash performance and a B class for spin.
- A noise level of 52 decibels when washing and 81 decibels for spinning isn't loud.
- Water Balance Plus adapts the amount of water used, when compared to the cycle.
- A stand-by system starts after 30 minutes of no use, to meet energy saving rules.