Quooker CUBE Tap Accessory
Only 4 left In Stock at this price
Add sparkling water to your tap with the Quooker Cube filtering system. This device can join up with any compatible Quooker tap to add filtered cold water dispensing to its cold, hot and water capabilities. It seamlessly joins up to the usual operating method, with the illuminated ring that usually indicates boiling water instead turning blue for the sparkling variety. The Cube's cooling tank has a 60-litre capacity and is attached to a carbon dioxide cylinder, which powers the internal water jet. The included filter set is made up of two parts, made up from activated carbon and hollow fibre, which significantly improve water quality and should last for up to a year.
Further benefits of the Quooker Cube filtering system
- An acoustic signal will sound when the filter set needs a replacement.
- Empty cylinders still belong to Quooker, so can be returned for free.
- New sets of cylinders can be ordered, in four packs, from Quooker.
- It takes just 40 minutes for the tank to be chilled when started up.
- The cube's consumption of power in standby mode is just 12 watts.
|Accessory Type||Chilling and Filtering Unit|
|Single Quooker Co2 Bottle Capacity (l)||60|
|Hollow Fibre Filter||Yes|
|Functions||Boiling Water, Chilled Sparkling Water, Chilled Filtered Water|
|Filter Replacement Indicator||Yes|
|Double Tap and Turn||Boiling water|
|Single Tap and Turn||Chilled Sparkling Water|
|Single Tap, Hold and Turn||Chilled Filtered Water|
|Canister (mm)||Please allow for an additional 65mm to mount canister|
Got a question?