Combine an eco-friendly function with sparkling results by using the Indesit DIF16B1 Built In Fully Integrated Dishwasher
This model's Eco cycle
has cut down on the time associated with energy-saving programmes and is 25 per cent quicker than some previous models.
It washes, with impressive results, in an economical but thorough way, using just 11 litres of water
, and the least amount of power required.
The programme still gets tough with stains worn onto pots and pans, as well as crockery, but won't cost the earth in bills or your carbon footprint.
This is reflected in an energy efficiency rating of A+
, while still achieving gradings of A for washing and drying performance
. The estimated annual consumption is 295 kWh
There are five other options available
including a normal or pre-wash, soak, glass and a rapid function
, which takes just 40 minutes to complete
The 13-place setting capacity is above average
and the upper basket can be moved
, while the cutlery container is also removable
One place setting is defined as a large dinner plate, small snack plate, saucer, bowl, coffee cup, drinking glass, knife, dinner fork, small salad fork and two teaspoons.
The dishwasher's filtration system
removes food debris and keeps it away from the load, without clogging up the machine.
This appliance has integration in mind
, for installation into a fitted kitchen unit, joining up with the furniture door, without interrupting a wooden plinth line. It has adjustable feet
Further benefits of the Indesit DIF16B1 Fully Integrated Dishwasher
- The door is self-balancing, so should never swing wildly when loading or unloading.
- The noise level of 49 decibels is unlikely to be heard over the sound of a conversation.
- There's a progress indicator, found on the control strip inside the dishwasher door.
- You'll be notified by a light to inform you when more salt and rinse aid is needed.
- The last line of defence is the anti-flood device, which is able to block the water.