LG FH695BDH2N Washer Dryer
Optional Finance Plans
You can apply for the finance option that suits you when you check out.
Order Now for Delivery in 8-14 Working Days
Benefits of the LG FH695BDH2N Washer Dryer
- Direct Drive Motor provides a reliable and quiet performance.
- True Steam™ technology removes allergens, creases and freshens up garments.
- Troubleshoot issues with the appliance using Smart Diagnosis.
- Thanks to LG's expert technology it has an A energy rating for having excellent performance with environmentally friendly features.
- Pause & Add Item function so you can stop a cycle without having to reset the machine.
|Wash Capacity (kg)||12|
|Dry Capacity (kg)||8|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1600|
|6 Motion Direct Drive||Yes|
|Wash Time and Save Programme||Yes|
|Normal Eco Dry||Yes|
|Low Temp Dry||Yes|
|Annual Water Consumption (l)||14400|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)||252|
|STEAM 100% NATURAL CLEAN|
|Using the innovative titanium heating element, it creates perfect steam molecules which penetrate and relax laundry fibres. The density of steam is much less than that of water, ensuring total hygiene in the most natural, economic and gentle way.|
|LG's Smart Diagnosis™ allows you to troubleshoot issues with your Smartphone. An app can record and analyze special tones emitted by Smart Diagnosis™ appliances and provide you or a support representative with trouble-shooting steps to get the problem fixed.|
|2 years parts and labour with 10 years Direct Drive motor parts guarantee or Commercial - 1 year parts and labour|
|Like most modern washer dryers, this one is cold fill only. Some older washer dryers also have a hot water intake, but in reality, little hot water ever gets into these machines on most washes. This is because hot water cools rapidly in household water pipes, and by the time it starts to run hot the washing machine has almost finished filling. This is particularly true nowadays because modern washing machines use a lot less water than ever before.|