Around 13 bags of food shopping can fit inside the dependable Miele FN12621S Frost Free Tall Freezer
This appliance possesses plenty of space across its seven transparent drawers
, which are of a good size. Together, they make up a capacity of 224 net litres
The freezer is Frost Free throughout, so no manual defrosting
will be required as an even distribution of cold air around the compartment prevents the build-up of ice.
to the temperature can made, from minus 15 to 32 degrees. Minus 18 per cent is recommended for long-term storage.
There's a Super Freeze function
, which is designed to accommodate fresh foods after a trip to the supermarket and is best initiated before heading out.
This drops the conditions to their coldest for a period of up to 65 hours
, then automatically returns to the previous temperature.
During this process, the freezer is at its coolest in the top drawer, where the vents that release the cold air are directly above. It has a freezing capacity
of 18kg in 24 hours.
This product is A+ rated for energy efficiency
, with estimated annual use of 303 kWh which, projected at 15.40p per unit, equates to running costs of £46.66 per year
It runs at a noise level output
of just 41 decibels, which is less than the sound of a normal conversation, so is considered a quiet model.
Further benefits of the Miele FN12621S Frost Free Tall Freezer
- The right-hinged door is reversible, so can be easily adapted from the left.
- Electronic controls are found at the top of the appliance, above the door.
- There are acoustic and optical alarms if the cold air escapes or plummets.
- The easy open door and handle make accessing the freezer a simple task.
- A full two-year warranty, for parts and labour, accompanies the purchase.