You can expect the Miele G4620SCi White Built In Semi Integrated Dishwasher
to be with you for the long haul.
Miele deduce that the lifespan of this model should be, at least, 20 years
having tested the product to the equivalent.
It would serve a small household
well, with a capacity of nine place settings
, and is capable of fitting into compact kitchen spaces.
A handy cutlery tray
pulls out at the top of the dishwasher so expect your knives, forks and spoons to get extra special care.
The deep bottom row
can accommodate plates and bowls and even pots and pans, so cleaning up after cooking should be a doddle.
You'll save time and money, too, as the dishwasher is rated A+ for energy efficiency
with an estimated annual electricity consumption of 221 kWh
using the Eco mode.
A classes for washing and drying performance
ensures your dishes will come out spotless and not still wet, while always using the power effectively.
The automatic programme makes the best use of built in sensors
, which evaluates the contents and adjusts the settings itself where necessary.
Further settings include gentle, half load, intensive, normal wash
and Quick Power Wash
, the latter capable of achieving great results in just under an hour.
A perfect GlassCare valve
passes water through a softener, which reduces the chance of any stains or spots being left on glassware.
can be found on the front of the appliance, which has an LED display control panel
. A noise level of 46 decibels
is considered quiet for a dishwasher.
More benefits of the Miele G4620SCi Semi Integrated Dishwasher
- Adjustable racking can be tailored to suit your needs and helps to get more items in.
- Semi integrated, so fits beneath a worktop between kitchen units with a door.
- Delay start timer goes up to 24 hours, so you can manage your tasks in advance.
- Never wonder how long a programme will take, the countdown indicator tells you.
- Don't worry about a flood, Miele's Waterproof System is the last line of defence.