With 8 operating modes
and a large 76-litre capacity, the Miele PureLine H2661BP-1 CleanSteel single built in electric oven offers flexible and versatile cooking. Prepare meat quickly and hygienically with the defrost function and create a succulent texture with the gentle bake mode. Alternatively, the fan grill
provides a healthier method to fried food while adding a delicious crunch. Busy chefs will enjoy the rapid heat-up function as the pre-heating times are significantly lowered.
Maintaining a clean oven has never been easier thanks to a plethora of convenient features with the H2661BP-1. The impressive pyrolytic self-cleaning function
heats the inside to an intense temperature, disintegrating any food and grease inside. When this has finished, you only need to give the cavity a quick wipe before it looks brand new again. Additionally, the catalytic liners
reduce grease and food residue when you're cooking at a high temperature. Finally, whilst the CleanGlass door is completely flat to prevent food becoming stuck, the CleanSteel finish keeps fingerprints to a minimum, ensuring a spotless aesthetic at all times.
Key features of the Miele PureLine H2661BP-1 Built In Electric Oven
- AirClean catalyser reduces odours and grease vapours
- Ensures low running costs thanks to an A+ energy rating
- Individual settings allow you to personalise the oven to suit your home
- Makes quick adjustments with the minimalistic rotary dials
- Powerful halogen lighting lets you keep an eye on your food when you're cooking