Expect a good all rounder when you purchase the handy Hoover HCF5172WK Frost Free Fridge Freezer
A 50-50 split
between the fridge and freezer allows you to store a vast amount of chilled and frozen goods in equal measure.
The total capacity of 227 litres
is spread between the fridge, which has 162 litres
, and the 65 litres
available in the freezer.
The fridge should always be clean, due to its anti-bacterial lining
and three spill-proof glass shelves
, plus a wine rack
to accommodate your bottles.
A full-sized salad and vegetable bin
is located at the bottom of the fridge, which has three racks in the door
to accommodate more drinks and dairy products.
Both the fridge and freezer benefit from Frost Free technology
, so there should be no need for manual defrosting as there's not likely to be a build up of ice.
The freezer has four transparent drawers
, with a deep bottom layer, so you can stock up on large joints of meat and your home favourites. Up to 3.5kg
can be frozen in 24 hours
is highlighted by the A+ rating
, with estimated annual electricity use of 245 kWh
. A noise level of 43 decibels
makes it a particularly quiet model.
The appliance has a four-star freezer rating
, which means it can safely store frozen food for a period of 12 months
Further benefits of the Hoover HCF5172WK Frost Free Fridge Freezer
- The fridge is illuminated by an LED light, which lasts longer than conventional bulbs.
- Don't panic if there's a power failure, the appliance has a save time of 10 hours.
- Reversible door can be adapted to open from the left or right, depending on space.
- The handle to both the fridge and freezer is integrated, so doesn't stick out.
- Neutral colour of white, so should blend in with the decor of any household.