Hoover HGV75SXV B 5 Burner Gas Hob (Discontinued)
- Product code: HGV75SXVB
- Colour - Black Glass
- Controls - Knob
- Cast Iron Pan Supports
- Electrical Connection - Plug In
- Guarantee - 10 years parts and 1 years labour
Cook on glass with gas by using the Hoover HGV75SXV B 5 Burner Hob. Many people still prefer to use gas for immediately responsive heat and even distribution with less waste, through a fuel that tends to be cheaper than electric. They'd be well served by this model, which combines tempered 8mm glass and solid steel with a flame that is vertical, so will evenly hot up an entire pan. This results in balanced boiling, frying and searing, at the exact heat you specify in a swift manner, which is equally quick to cool down. The power elements start at 1 kWh, going up to two at 1.75 kWh and another duo at 2.5 kWh. They range from auxiliary to semi-rapid and rapid. Each hob is stabilised with an elongated cast iron grid and support and is controlled by a dial, crafted from Inox stainless steel. Together, they make up the front controls.
Further benefits of the Hoover HGV75SXV B 5 Burner Hob
- Gas on glass is relatively simple to clean, by wiping down with a cloth or sponge.
- The hobs have a Flame Failure Device, which cuts the supply if the gas light goes out.
- Attractive in its appearance, with a sleek black base that complements most kitchens.
- A 10-year warranty will guarantee all parts, with a one-year labour guarantee included.
|Type||5 Burner Gas Hob|
|Also known as:||HGV75SXVB|
|Pan Supports||Enamelled Stand|
|Left Front Power (kW)||2.5|
|Left Rear Power (kW)||1.75|
|Right Rear Power (kW)||1.75|
|Right Front Power (kW)- 2.5|
|5th Power Element (kW)||1|
|NICHE SIZE FOR INSTALLATION DIMENSIONS|
|ELECTRICAL CONNECTION INFORMATION|
|Total Connected Load (kW)||0.0006|
|Fuse Rating (A)||As supply varies depending on usage please consult a qualified electrician for fuse rating.|
|This product can be either plugged in or hard wired (plug and cable not supplied)|
|10 years parts and 1 years labour, subject to registration within 28 days of delivery|
Got a question?