Every bottle will be chilled to perfection by using the Hoover HWCB 60D UK Integrated Wine Cooler
Entertaining at home is becoming more popular than ever and wine sales are on the up nationwide, with many a host fancying themselves as a connoisseur.
They would be well served by this double cooler
, which can store up to 38 bottles
and make them ready to drink when you are.
Two bottom compartments
, which can both hold four bottles, are below five sturdy wooden shelves
, which can hold three bottles each
They are designed for stable racking and protect the wine from unexpected movement, as vibration can disturb its sediment.
Strong odours can permeate the corks, too, but a charcoal filter
is on hand to remove the smell and purify the air inside the cooler.
Tinted UV resistant glass
guards against potential deterioration, by deflecting away damaging rays from the outside world.
A powerful compressor
chills the bottles and a built-in dehumidifier
maintains a humidity level of between 50 to 80 per cent
, which is important to prevent the corks from becoming too dry or moist.
This cooler goes above and beyond the functions of a wine cellar and is easy to control, through the digital displays at the top of each rack that create two temperature zones
A quiet noise level of 39 decibels
is less than the sound of a library and this model is energy efficient, with an estimated annual electricity consumption of 288 kWh per year
Further benefits of the Hoover HWCB 60D UK Integrated Wine Cooler
- Two Inox stainless steel handles are sturdy and offer easy access on both sides.
- Cool blue interior LED light, so you'll be able to pick a bottle out even in the dark.
- Integrated design, so should slot into a fitted kitchen with the minimum of fuss.
- The cooler is flexible, with adjustable feet so the height can be adjusted to suit.
- Climate Class of N, so an ambient temperature of between 16 and 32 degrees.