Provide the best conditions for your chilled and frozen goods with the Indesit IBD 5515 B UK Static Fridge Freezer
This appliance benefits from an optimal humidity system
, which protects its contents from drying out, by consistently monitoring moisture levels.
A low frost function
prevents the formation of ice, as the airflow from the evaporator wraps around the walls of the unit.
Cooling comes at a low noise level output
of 43 decibels with an estimated annual consumption of just 233 kWh.
Around 11 bags of shopping
will fit inside this model, which has a 206-litre net capacity. There's a 50-50 split
between the fridge and freezer.
At the fridge's base are two half-sized crispers
which provide the ideal environment for fruit, salad and vegetables.
It's covered by one of three glass safety shelves
, which can be adjusted through the wall ledges on either side of the compartment.
Three full-sized door balconies
leave ample room for large bottles and cartons on the lower tier with jars, eggs and dairy products.
The interior light is LED
, so will last longer than conventional bulbs, and there's a thermostat
where the temperature can be manually adjusted.
The freezer has three transparent drawers
and can accommodate up to 3kg of items in 24 hours, which can remain there for up to a year, as certified by a four-star rating.
Further benefits of the Indesit IBD 5515 B UK Static Fridge Freezer
- You're protected by a save time of up to 15 hours, in the event of a power cut.
- More safety is provided by a flame retardant back panel, for added protection.
- Ease of movement is assured by adjustable feet for the front of the appliance.
- The right-hinged doors are reversible, so can be adapted to open from the left.
- Indesit guarantee all parts for 10 years, with one-year labour, from purchase.