Take your airflow extraction to another level with the Gorenje IHT961S2XUK Island Hood
This appliance benefits from two Power Boost functions
, which will swiftly eliminate excess steam from a cooking area.
This comes in handy when a pot is on the verge of boiling over or a pan is bubbling away, in addition to three standard speed positions
This freestanding decorative hood
looks great as part of a kitchen island and is packed full of features, to keep the air fresh in your kitchen.
Extraction comes over the entire hood surface through Gorenje's patented Adapt Air technology
, with automated fan operation through Adapt Tech
will measure impurities, humidity and gasses and adjust the fan speed to best tackle these problems, with a switch off function when its no longer needed.
An LED strip
, which contains two lamps that can reach up to 14 watts of power, has a dimmer function
on the touch controls
at the front of the hood.
The two aluminium filters
underneath are coated with a polyurethane foam
to eliminate more grease particles and are washable.
Extraction or recirculation of the air captured is possible
, either by ducting to be vented outside or with a charcoal carbon filter for purification respectively.
This hood is A rated for energy and fluid dynamic efficiency
, with an estimated annual consumption of just 55.3 kWh. Its maximum noise level output is 65 decibels.
Extraction rates on the Gorenje IHT961S2XUK Island Hood
- Fan speed one has an airflow by extraction version of 135 m/hr.
- Fan speed two has an airflow by extraction version of 368 m/hr.
- Fan speed three has an airflow by extraction version of 480 m/hr.
- PowerBoost One's first speed has an airflow extraction of 320 m/hr.
- PowerBoost One's second speed has an airflow extraction of 336 m/hr.
- PowerBoost Two's first speed has an airflow extraction of 603 m/hr.
- PowerBoost Two's second speed has an airflow extraction of 757 m/hr.