Blomberg LTH3842W Condenser Dryer with Heat Pump Technology
- Product code: LTH3842W
- Colour - White
- Capacity (kg) - 8
- Wi-Fi Connectivity - No
- Delay Timer - Yes
- Right Hand Hinge
- Reversible Door
- Heat Pump Technology
- Guarantee - 3 years parts and labour
Enjoy 0% interest over 4 months
Choose PayPal Credit at checkout - available on orders over £99
Or pick from the following instalment offers (for order amount £499.99):
£45.30 monthly instalments for 12 months (16.9% APR)
£31.36 monthly instalments for 18 months (16.9% APR)
£17.51 monthly instalments for 36 months (16.9% APR)
Representative Example: Representative 21.9% APR (variable).
Purchase rate - 21.9% p.a. (variable). Assumed Credit Limit £1,200
Subject to status, terms and conditions apply.
Further benefits of the Blomberg LTH3842W Condenser Dryer
- A noise level output of 66 decibels in full flow, so not overly loud but highly efficient.
- Large porthole door and interior light, so you'll easily scoop up your fresh garments.
- Your clothes won't be too hot to handle, as cool air is blown into the drum at the end.
- Attractive white colour, with silver finish, should complement any room in the home.
- Delay Start timer goes up to 24 hours, so you can set a programme well in advance.
|Type||Condenser Dryer with Heat Pump Technology|
|Max Load Capacity Cottons (kg)||8|
|Number of Main Programmes||16|
|Door Colour||Silver & Glass|
|Indicator Light on all Function Buttons||Yes|
|Time delay||Yes (24 hr)|
|Programme Indicator Lights||Yes|
|Water Tank Full Indicator Light||Yes|
|Clean Filter Indicator Light||Yes|
|Auto Cooldown Phase||Yes|
|Reverse Action (Bi-directional drum action)||Yes|
|Adjustable front feet||Yes|
|Large Porthole Door||Yes|
|Noise Level (dB)||66|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)||176|
|Drying Time (Min)||152|
|HEAT PUMP TECHNOLOGY|
|Dryers with Heat Pump technology use the same process as condenser dryers, using hot air to remove moisture from your clothes, but circulate the air multiple times, reheating it each circulation using the heating coil. Tumble dryers using Heat Pump technology do not reach the same temperatures that other dryers might, which ensures more efficient performance and gentler drying of laundry. This typically comes at the cost of increased drying times over standard tumble dryers.|
|3 years parts and labour|