You won't hear much from the Fridgemaster MC55264AB Fridge Freezer
even when it's in full flow.
It runs at a whisper-quiet noise level output of just 39 decibels
, which is considered less than the sound of an average library.
This appliance always performs in a quiet and economical way, evidenced by an A+ rating for energy efficiency
with estimated annual use of 248 kWh.
There's ample room for chilled goods with a 70-30 split
in favour of the fridge, which has 198 litres. The freezer space has 66 litres, making up a total capacity of 264 litres
You'll find a covered full-sized crisper
in the base of the fridge for fruit, salad and vegetables and three glass safety shelves
, which can be adjusted to suit.
Four pockets in the door
will hold bottles, cartons, jars, and dairy products in place, with visibility always good inside thanks to an LED interior light
The freezer may be the smaller of the two, but you'll get plenty into the three transparent drawers
. The bottom bin is extra deep, to accommodate the largest of items.
It can freeze up to 3kg in 24 hours and has a four-star rating
, so all items contained can be safely stored for a time-frame of up to 12 months.
There will also be a period of grace in the event of a power cut, with this model continuing to function for a save time of 15 hours
Further benefits of the Fridgemaster MC55264AB Fridge Freezer
- Adjustable feet mean that this fridge freezer should be fairly easy to move.
- You can adapt the door to open from the left or right, as it's fully reversible.
- There's an adjustable thermostat in the fridge, to control the temperature.
- You will find included an egg tray in the fridge and an ice tray in the freezer.
- This appliance is covered by a two-year warranty, for both parts and labour.