The great outdoors is just fine with the Fridgemaster MCF194 Static Chest Freezer
that is built to hand the rigours of a cold snap.
Most freezers are made to be kept inside the home, with a lowest room temperature of minus 10 degrees, but this appliance can handle much more of a chill.
Its Winter Guard function
operates perfectly in conditions down to minus 15 degrees
, making it the perfect product to put into a shed, garage or out-house during winter.
You'd hardly know the freezer was there if it does stay inside, with a noise emission of just 40 dB
for a model that is quiet but efficient and spacious.
You can expect to fit in around 10 bags of shopping
into the loading bay, which has a sliding basket
and raised shelf
, with a freezing capacity of 15kg
in 24 hours.
In the event of a power shortage, it will continue to store your items safely for 32 hours
. An A+ energy rating
means it will never use more electricity than needed.
Benefits of the Fridgemaster MCF194 Static Chest Freezer
- An adjustable external thermostat gives you complete control over the temperature.
- Annual energy consumption of just 219 kWh, so it won't cost the earth to operate.
- Total capacity of 194 litres allows you to store all sorts of food with room to spare.
- Cavity is deep enough for huge joints of meat and fish, along with your favourites.
- Moulded handle is tough and durable and doesn't stick, so it's easy to look inside.