Smeg is renowned for their classic looks and expert manufacturing, delivering faultlessly premium products versatile enough for traditional and modern kitchens alike. The P360XGH is an excellent example of such.
This hob is a thing of beauty. The smooth, understated stainless steel base
is perfectly moulded for minimal maintenance while the clean lines are pleasantly fuss-free, sure to bring a contemporary beauty to any kitchen. Discreet rotary dials
provide a superbly straightforward set of controls and with smart front placement, operation is always kept safe. Cast iron pan stands
are as desirable as they are durable, offering a heavy-duty, gorgeously crafted means of stabilising a whole range of cookware, while black burner caps finish the P360XGH off with a practical yet pretty flourish.
Safety First with Smeg
As a gas hob
, the P360XGH is excellent for cooking control. The direct flame allows for instant response temperature changes and with a diverse array of 4 burners
- 2 small, 1 medium and 1 large - set out in a spacious, attractive diamond configuration, anything from sautéing to simmering will be a piece of cake. As well as being incredibly pleasing to use and look at, Smeg has ensured that it's safe to boot. Automatic electronic ignition
provides a spark with very little effort and no leaning to reach over the burners. Built-in safety valves
are another ideal inclusion; designed to immediately shut off any gas supply should a flame be extinguished, you can leave dinner boiling or slow-cooking without a worry.
Benefits for the Smeg Classic P360XGH 4 Burner Gas Hob
- The smooth stainless steel base is moulded for minimal maintenance
- Cast iron pan stands are as desirable as they are durable
- Cook with instant response temperature changes thank to gas burners
- Automatic electronic ignition provides a safe spark with very little effort
- Leave dinner boiling or slow-cooking without a worry with built-in safety valves