The R372KM is a prime example of Sharp's ability to balance quality and affordability. This microwave is an undeniably attractive appliance; finished in a handsome gleaming black and constructed from clean, modern lines, it would be a point of pride in any kitchen. An array of simple yet superbly useful settings and a delightfully inexpensive price tag complete the R372KM, cementing it as a savvy buy.
A commodious 25 litre
capacity is more than suitable for domestic microwaving. The large turntable - weighing in with a considerable 315mm diameter
- is able to accommodate anything from bulky joints of meat to large dinner plates. The cavity is painted grey for both style and ease of cleaning, preventing food, liquid residue and grease from fusing to the interior, while an interior light
brightly illuminates the oven area so you can keep a keen eye on what's cooking. A clear LED clock
lets you stay well-informed and in control, displaying the time remaining as well as programme selection, while a clever (and incredibly helpful) timer
frees you up for multitasking - or grabbing a little down time.
As well as an uncomplicated, effortless design, the R372KM boasts an array of programmes. A total of 8 auto-functions
make meeting your cooking requirements a piece of cake while a further 11 power levels
allow you to customise your heating, ensuring that all daily needs are covered. A substantial 900W maximum power
is more than ample to support effective reheating and defrosting and, with a conscientious Eco Mode
at the ready to keep your bills and carbon footprint small, there's nothing not to like about the R372KM.
Benefits of the Sharp R372KM Microwave
- A commodious 25 litre capacity is more than suitable for domestic microwaving
- Fit in anything from joints of meat to dinner plates with a 315mm diameter turntable
- A clear LED clock lets you stay well-informed and in control
- 8 auto-functions make meeting your cooking requirements a piece of cake
- Keep your bills and carbon footprint small with the Eco Mode