Get switched on to induction cooking with the Culina UBIND30BV Domino Hob
This two-burner appliance is an induction hob
that's just 30cm in height, so won't take up much of the work surface in a kitchen.
A duo of zones are present on the black ceramic glass surface
, that won't become hot in their entirety when power is accessed.
are underneath the hob, which warms the centre of the pan itself through the direct heat by circuit from an induction coil and currents
Because of this, induction pots and pans are needed
. If you're unsure whether your cookware is compatible, simply hold a magnet to each item's base and see if it attracts.
The control panel responds to touch and has a digital display
, where the zones are selected and the power levels are managed.
A programmable timer
is also on board along with a boost function
, that will surge to the maximum heat setting of nine for five minutes.
A keep warm feature
will stop your food from getting cold, with a pause button
to halt the process also present on the display.
You'll find this model so easy to clean
, too, with its flat surface on the black ceramic glass, which can be simply wiped with a damp cloth or sponge.
Further benefits of the Culina UBIND30BV Domino Hob
- There's a child lock on the control panel, which shows 'Lo' when used.
- A residual heat indicator flashes with the letter 'H' when the hob is hot.
- The cooling fan that is built in will stop the electrics from overheating.
- A capital 'U' appears on the digital display if a pan used is unsuitable.
- You'll receive a five-year warranty on parts, with two-years labour.