Culina UBTCC60BV.1 Ceramic Hob
- Product code: UBTCC60BV.1
- Colour - Black Ceramic
- Controls -Touch Control
- Electrical Connection - Hard Wired
- Guarantee - 5 years parts and 2 years labour
Last few - only 3 left
You'll always see what's cooking on the Culina UBTCC60BV.1 Ceramic Hob. The four zones on the black ceramic surface glow when they're in use, so it's always clear which part of the hotplate shouldn't be touched. Each has nine power levels, produced by heating elements fixed to the underside of the hob which spring into action quickly. With two large and a couple of smaller zones, frying and boiling simultaneously is made easy so you can sear a steak and prepare potatoes at once. Specialised induction pans are not needed for this appliance with stainless steel, titanium, aluminium and copper-bottomed cookware all acceptable. Simple push-button controls allow you to pick up a zone and select a temperature rapidly, with a timer function also present on the digital display.
Further benefits of the Culina UBTCC60BV.1 Ceramic Hob
- There's a child safety lock button to secure the hob if you're not around.
- This portable product is fully integrated and blends in with a counter top.
- Longevity is assured with a five-year warranty on parts (two-years labour).
|Also known as:||UBTCC60BV1|
|Number of Cooking Zones||4|
|Number of Power Levels||9|
|Front Left Zone Power (kW)||1.8|
|Front Right Zone Power (kW)||1.2|
|Back Left Zone Power (kW)||1.2|
|Back Right Zone Power (kW)||1.8|
|ELECTRICAL CONNECTION INFORMATION|
|Fuse Rating (A)||32|
|This product must be hard wired (cable supplied)|
|5 years parts and 2 years labour|
Got a question?