Colour and clarity are always on point when you're watching the Samsung UE55NU7021K 55 inch 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart Television
This TV is Ultra HD certified
, meeting the strict standards set out by the criteria including that every single pixel has to be coloured.
The PurColor feature
can express most shades as the creator intended and focusses on both primary and secondary colours during reproduction.
scans the entire image throughout this process and can automatically adjust the brightness where needed, so the contrast is controlled.
High dynamic range
is supported up to HDR10+ which uses a rendering process, in real time, to define each aspect on screen.
Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG)
can remaster live broadcasts, as it doesn't require dynamic metadata, and quickly adapts to light displays as they change.
is provided by two-channel speakers, with 20 watts of output capabilities, and capable audio processing through Dolby Digital Plus
The free-flowing picture engine
ensures UHD-level quality and has upscaling abilities
, to improve lower definition footage as required.
The smart user interface
brings together a variety of platforms and provides access to video streaming services such as Netflix, YouTube and Prime Video.
The Universal Guide
can analyse personal preferences and user trends to gather movies, shows, sports and music, which may be of interest.
More benefits of the Samsung UE55NU7021K 55 inch 4K Ultra HD TV
- Use the steam link app to stream games to the TV, without a separate set top box.
- The SmartThings app can link your Samsung mobile phone and share information.
- There's a web browser built in, so you can use the internet through the television.
- Auto Motion Plus can smooth out an image by increasing the frame-rate of content.
- This product is A rated for energy efficiency, with estimated annual use of 150 kWh.