Bosch WAN24001GB Washing Machine
- Product code: WAN24001GB
- Colour - White
- Spin (rpm) - 1200
- Capacity (kg) - 7
- Delay Start Timer - Yes
- Reload Function
- Guarantee - 2 years parts and labour
This product is sold by us as an agent of Euronics Ltd
Optional Finance Plans
Only 3 Left In Stock at This Price
Features of the Bosch WAN24001GB Washing Machine
- EcoSilence Drive Motor is exceptionally quiet and comes with a 10-year manufacturer warranty.
- The Multiple Water Protection feature protects your kitchen against leaks and floods.
- Navigate programmes with ease using the large display.
- Reload Facility lets you remove laundry from the appliance without difficulty.
- Automatic load adjustment system is designed to make washing smaller loads more efficient.
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1200|
|AntiVibration Design||for More Stability and Quietness|
|3D AquaSpa Wash System||Yes|
|Multiple Water Protection||Yes|
|Buzzer to Indicate End of Cycle||Yes|
|Temperature Selection||Programme selector|
|Start / Reload||Yes|
|Spin speed reduction||Yes|
|Super Quick 15/30||Yes|
|Noise Level Washing (dB)||54|
|Noise Level Spinning (dB)||74|
|Total Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)||157|
|Water Consumption (l)||9020|
|Reload forgotten fabrics even after the start of the wash. The Reload Function allows you to add or remove last minute laundry mid-cycle by pausing the wash and releasing the door lock. Once the button is pressed, the machine automatically calculates the water level and adjusts it if needed to allow you to open the door. Reload works with the majority of cleaning programmes and can be activated in some cases up to 89% into the wash cycle.|
|2 years parts and labour|
|Like most modern washing machines, this one is cold fill only. Some older washers also have a hot water intake, but in reality, little hot water ever gets into these machines on most washes. This is because hot water cools rapidly in household water pipes, and by the time it starts to run hot the washing machine has almost finished filling. This is particularly true nowadays because modern washing machines use a lot less water than ever before.|