You'll get higher suction levels from the Gorenje WHI661S2XUK 60cm Chimney Hood
This appliance can call upon three different speeds and four separate PowerBoost settings
, to clear the air of grease, steam and odours quickly.
The swift nature of this process has earned the product an A rating for fluid dynamic and energy efficiency
, with estimated annual consumption of just 54.2 kWh
A capacitor motor charges up the fan system
, which also contains a sensor
to regulate airflow and can intelligently change the speed or even halt the process.
Adapt Air technology
makes the entire hood surface the extraction area, with the residue collected in a washable aluminium filter
Removing the filter for cleaning is simple, by unlocking the flaps, and the stainless steel surfaces have a TouchFree coating
that prevents fingerprint markings.
has also been applied to the filter, so more grease particles are dissolved after they are attracted.
A seven-watt lamp forms an LED strip
that illuminates the cooking area underneath, with the adaptability to fit into most kitchens.
Extraction or recirculation of the air captured is possible
, either by ducting to be vented outside or with a charcoal carbon filter for purification respectively.
Outside alterations are required for the extraction method, but this is not the case for recirculation. Whatever your living space, this model could be for you.
Extraction rates on the Gorenje WHI661S2XUK Chimney Hood
- Fan speed one has an airflow by extraction version of 135 m/hr.
- Fan speed two has an airflow by extraction version of 384 m/hr.
- Fan speed three has an airflow by extraction version of 480 m/hr.
- PowerBoost One's first speed has an airflow extraction of 400 m/hr.
- PowerBoost One's second speed has an airflow extraction of 603 m/hr.
- PowerBoost Two's first speed has an airflow extraction of 432 m/hr.
- PowerBoost Two's second speed has an airflow extraction of 801 m/hr.