Clear the air from your kitchen in an effective and economical way by using the Gorenje WHI951S1XGBUK 90cm Chimney Hood
This appliance is A+ rated for energy efficiency
, with an estimated annual use rate of just 47.1 kWh through its many features.
This is made possible by adaptive and targeted technology
, which covers every area of the hood when initiated during the cooking process.
It creates a bigger field of suction, with higher levels of extraction, through a perimetric aspiration system
that is widened to reach the edges, rather than just the centre.
An inverter motor powers the fan
, which contains a sensor
so that the airflow is properly regulated and can change speed or stop completely.
There's a timer and refresh function
that can also automatically switch off and on, the latter to clear the air for 10 minutes after every hour.
A seven-watt LED strip
illuminates the area underneath and is B classed for lighting efficiency, with an A grade for its fluid dynamic consumption efforts
The slider touch control settings
offer easy access to a multitude of different speeds
, which include PowerBoost modes
, to dissipate steam and odours and catch grease.
The food residue is absorbed by an aluminium filter
, which is covered in polyurethane foam
to further eliminate grease particles.
The filter can be removed and is washable, with a TouchFree coating
on the stainless steel surfaces that guards against fingerprint stains and other blemishes.
The noise level output never exceeds 60 decibels
, with potential for recirculation or extraction of the air captured with adjustments.
requires an additional charcoal filter that removes any harmful vapours or smell, purifying the air to then pass back through the room.
requires ducting through an external wall to be directed outside and eliminates the need for carbon filters, which should be changed every four to six months.
Extraction rates on the Gorenje WHI951S1XGBUK 90cm Chimney Hood
- Fan speed one has an airflow by extraction version of 273 m/hr.
- Fan speed two has an airflow by extraction version of 300 m/hr.
- Fan speed three has an airflow by extraction version of 342 m/hr.
- Fan speed four has an airflow by extraction version of 373 m/hr.
- PowerBoost One's first speed has an airflow extraction of 474 m/hr.
- PowerBoost One's second speed has an airflow extraction of 662 m/hr.
- PowerBoost Two's first speed has an airflow extraction of 476 m/hr.
- PowerBoost Two's second speed has an airflow extraction of 737 m/hr.