You'll always get measured air extraction from the Gorenje WHI953S1XGBUK 90cm Chimney Hood
This appliance best complements a medium-sized cooker or hob and calls upon a perimetric aspiration system
to evacuate the air.
The force field is widened to reach the edges of the hood, rather than just the centre, so it can generate higher suction levels
over a bigger area.
This catches more airborne steam and odours and absorbs extra grease, which is eliminated down to the last particle by an aluminium filter coated in polyurethane foam
The effectiveness of this process has earned the product an A+ rating for energy efficiency
, with estimated annual consumption of just 47.1 kWh.
It's also been graded A for fluid dynamic efficiency
, with a maximum noise level output of 60 decibels
when in full flow.
The hood can operate at a selection of different steps, with four standard speeds and four PowerBoost levels
to call upon.
An LED strip beneath the hood
illuminates the cooking area below, with a dimmer function for subtle changes to the lighting.
This is accessed by SliderTouch controls
, with a timer and refresh function
that can automatically switch off and on, the latter to clear the air for 10 minutes after every hour.
An inverter motor powers the fan system
, which contains a sensor to regulate the airflow
and can even stop completely when the task has been achieved.
The filters are removable and can be cleaned in either a sink or dishwasher, with all Inox stainless steel surfaces
protected by a TouchFree overlay that is fingerprint-resistant.
Extraction or recirculation of the air captured is possible
, either by ducting to be vented outside or with a charcoal carbon filter for purification respectively.
Extraction rates on the Gorenje WHI953S1XGBUK 90cm Chimney Hood
- Fan speed one has an airflow by extraction version of 273 m/hr.
- Fan speed two has an airflow by extraction version of 300 m/hr.
- Fan speed three has an airflow by extraction version of 342 m/hr.
- Fan speed four has an airflow by extraction version of 373 m/hr.
- PowerBoost One's first speed has an airflow extraction of 474 m/hr.
- PowerBoost One's second speed has an airflow extraction of 662 m/hr.
- PowerBoost Two's first speed has an airflow extraction of 476 m/hr.
- PowerBoost Two's second speed has an airflow extraction of 737 m/hr.