The entire surface will be at work when you use the Gorenje WHI961S2XUK 90cm Chimney Hood
This appliance benefits from Adapt Air technology
, which provides even suction from every part of the free-standing wall hood.
Flaps that open and close, depending on the extraction power, keep the air moving as do the three speed positions, plus four PowerBoost settings
These are accessed by touch controls
on the metal tip of the hood, with an automatic operation mode that uses a sensor
to measure the level of impurities.
This tool can adjust or even stop the fan
as it sees necessary when airborne steam, smells and residue are eliminated.
The grease is collected in a washable aluminium filter
, which is treated in polyurethane foam
to dissolve more particles.
Such features have earned this product an A rating for fluid dynamic and energy efficiency
, with C grades for its lighting and grease filtering efforts.
There's additionally a timer and refresh function
that can switch itself off and on, the latter to clear the air for 10 minutes after every hour.
A seven-watt lamp forms an LED strip
that illuminates the area, with a dimmer feature
for subtle changes to the lighting.
Touch controls on metal
control the settings, which are clearly labelled and responsive to the push of a fingertip.
The Inox stainless steel surfaces are coated in a TouchFree film
, which is resistant to fingerprint markings and other blemishes.
Extraction or recirculation
of the air captured is possible, either by ducting to be vented outside or with a charcoal carbon filter for purification respectively.
Outside alterations are required for the extraction method, but this is not the case for recirculation. It's your choice how you want this model to work
Extraction rates on the Gorenje WHI661S2XUK 60cm Chimney Hood
- Fan speed one has an airflow by extraction version of 135 m/hr.
- Fan speed two has an airflow by extraction version of 384 m/hr.
- Fan speed three has an airflow by extraction version of 480 m/hr.
- PowerBoost One's first speed has an airflow extraction of 400 m/hr.
- PowerBoost One's second speed has an airflow extraction of 603 m/hr.
- PowerBoost Two's first speed has an airflow extraction of 432 m/hr.
- PowerBoost Two's second speed has an airflow extraction of 801 m/hr.