No card. No hassle. Just credit with plenty of benefits.
What is PayPal Credit?
PayPal Credit is like a credit card, without the plastic. It's a credit limit that's attached to your PayPal account which you can use for your online purchases.
Marks Electrical acts as a credit broker and is not a lender. PayPal Credit acts as the lender and is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
What credit options are there?
A 0% interest offer you can use again and again, get 0% for 4 months whenever you spend over £99*.
Or, you can spread the cost of purchases with one of the following instalment offers:
- 12 months at 16.9% APR - available for minimum order value of £99
- 18 months at 16.9% APR - available for minimum order value of £199
- 36 months at 16.9% APR - available for minimum order value of £499
*The minimum payment due still applies to 0% offer balances. Any remaining balance due after the 4-month promotional period or any transactions under £99 will be charged interest at 23.9% p.a. (variable).
In order to maintain the 0% offer, you need to keep up monthly repayments and stay within your credit limit.
Am I eligible to apply for PayPal Credit?
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year
How do I pay with PayPal Credit?
Select Pay Later at the checkout to apply.
The application form takes minutes to complete. PayPal will then run a credit check and, if approved, you'll have a credit limit linked to your PayPal account as soon as you accept your Credit Agreement.
You can use the credit limit granted to pay for today's purchase and future purchases at thousands of online stores where PayPal is accepted, up to your credit limit
What happens if I cancel or return my order?
As soon as your cancellation/return has been accepted by us, the money will be refunded to your PayPal Credit account.
This example illustrates the typical cost of using PayPal Credit as a standard funding method.
- Representative - 23.9% APR (variable)
- Purchase interest rate - 23.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed Credit Limit - £1,200
If you take advantage of a PayPal promotion, including the 0% for 4 months offer, the interest rate that applies will be lower in many circumstances.
For more information, visit PayPal's FAQ page