Extended Warranty Information
Faulty appliance? Don't worry, we'll fix it
We'll get your appliance working again, either by getting the manufacturer or a certified repair centre to repair it.
If we can't repair it - we'll replace it
Whatever the appliance is, if it can't be repaired, we'll send out a brand new replacement, delivered free of charge to your address.
Accidental Damage Protection
If your product fails due to an accident, you're protected from the moment you receive it.
A dedicated UK-based claims line
Reporting a fault is easy thanks to our dedicated claims line.
No hidden costs
Includes parts, labour, call out and delivery charges, so you can rest assured there's nothing to pay.
How much will it cost?
It depends on the appliance. The price is located on the product pages for each model.
Who is my extended warranty with?
Your extended warranty is provided and administered by UK Warranty Ltd, registered in England and Wales company No. 07728040. Registered office: Pacifica House, The Venter Building, Houghton le Spring, Durham, DH4 5RA.
What are my extended warranty benefits?
Your extended warranty provides protection against accidental damage* and mechanical or electrical breakdown of the appliance.
Parts: any parts required to repair your appliance will be covered if they have failed leading to the mechanical/electrical breakdown of the product or they have been accidentally damaged.
Labour: visits by an engineer to your home to repair your appliance.
Replacement: If the engineers are unable to repair your appliance, or if you decide to exchange it then you will receive a replacement appliance.
The extended warranty is subject to the full terms and conditions. Please refer to your extended warranty documentation that is issued for a complete explanation of what your extended warranty provides.
* Accidental Damage is the sudden unexpected and unintentional failure of your product caused by damage, (excluding liquid damage, fire damage or malicious damage) that prevents your product from meeting its designed function.
How long does the extended warranty protect my appliance for?
Depending on the type of appliance and the manufacturer's warranty period, you can purchase up to 5 years extra protection for you appliance.
What is not protected?
- Callout charges where a fault cannot be found with the product.
- Failure to comply with the manufacturer's instructions for the care of the product.
- A product installed in a commercial environment or where the level of use is deemed beyond normal domestic use.
- Costs not authorised by the administrator or its appointed engineers.
- Faults relating to the installation of the product.
- Deliberate damage or neglect of the product.
- Rectifying maladjustment or incorrect configuration or setting of manual controls.
- Damage caused by foreign objects or substances.
- Faults known to you before commencement of your extended warranty.
- Any work which relates to a manufacturer recall.
- Repairs to damage of a cosmetic nature caused by but not limited to denting, scratching, chipping, staining, and rust or corrosion.
- Routine maintenance of the product, supplies or service in your home.
- Faults arising from the interruption, failure, disconnection or power surge in the power supply to your home however caused or due to inadequate ventilation of the product.
- Faults arising as a result of normal wear and tear (e.g. belts, fuses, seals).
- Total loss of use of the product due solely to the non-availability of replacement or substitute parts, in which case we shall offer a replacement product or settlement based on a product of equivalent or similar specification.
- Consequential loss of any type.
The extended warranty is subject to the full terms and conditions. Please refer to your extended warranty documentation that is issued for a complete explanation of what your extended warranty provides
It is vital in the event of a claim that you contact the administrator by telephone on 03330 436701. Please provide the administrator with as much information about what has happened as soon as possible.
You should include;
- Your warranty reference and details of the product.
- Date of incident.
- What appears to be at fault with the product.
The administrator will assess the nature of the incident and check if it is protected under your warranty and if necessary arrange for the product to be repaired or replaced.
CHANGING YOUR MIND
We hope you are happy with your extended warranty, however if after reading your terms and conditions it does not meet with your requirements or you have simply changed your mind please return the documents to the administrator within 45 days of purchasing it and we will arrange cancellation.