Sharp R272WM Microwave
Order Now for Delivery in 8-14 Working Days
A Smart Sharp ChoiceA modest 20-litre capacity is ample for single living or the smaller household while an 800 Watt output power is more than sufficient for day-to-day reheating and defrosting. The turntable size is also relatively humble compared to other offerings from Sharp, measuring 25.5cm in diameter - just right for bowls and smaller plates. However, what it lacks in size is made up for in design; finished in an attractive brilliant white with the discreet window framed in contrasting black it's attractively understated and, with the thoroughly modern touch control operation neatly laid out next to the door, there's nothing not to like.
Convenience is KeyThe R272WM isn't just a pretty face; 11 power levels let you tailor your heating and with a total of 8 Auto Cook and Defrost functions at your disposal, you can effortlessly (and safely) prepare meat for cooking as well as take the guesswork out of reheat times. Sharp knows that family life can often be hectic and so has ensured to make this microwave as convenient as possible. A child lock keeps small, curious fingers - and your food - safe from harm and with a kitchen timer at the ready, you can reclaim control over your time and multitask without a worry.
Benefits of the Sharp R272WM Microwave
- A modest 20-litre capacity is ample for single living or the smaller household
- An 800 Watt output power is more than sufficient for day-to-day cooking
- Effortlessly (and safely) prepare and cook food with 8 Auto Cook and Defrost functions
- A child lock keeps small, curious fingers - and your food - safe from harm
- Reclaim control over your time with the kitchen timer function
|Cavity Capacity (l)||20|
|Turntable Diameter (mm)||255|
|Number of Auto-programmes||8|
|Number of Power Levels||11|
|Maximum Microwave Power (W)||800|
|1 year parts and labour|