Hotpoint NT M11 82XB UK Condenser Dryer with Heat Pump Technology
Enjoy 0% interest over 4 months
Choose PayPal Credit at checkout - available on orders over £99
Representative Example: Representative 21.9% APR (variable).
Purchase rate - 21.9% p.a. (variable). Assumed Credit Limit £1,200
Subject to status, terms and conditions apply.
Only 2 left In Stock
More benefits of the Hotpoint NT M11 82XB Condenser Dryer
- An audible buzzer can be accessed to sound when a cycle is set to end.
- The noise level output shouldn't exceed 65 decibels for any programme.
- A clean filter indicator will turn on so lint can be removed from the part.
- The wool drying cycle of this appliance is credited as 'hand wash safe.'
- Hotpoint will guarantee their parts for 10 years, with one-year labour.
|Type||Condenser Dryer with Heat Pump Technology|
|Model||NT M11 82XB UK|
|Also known as:||NTM1182XBUK|
|Clean Filter Indicator||Yes|
|End of Cycle Indicator/Alarm||Yes|
|Reverse Action Drum||Yes|
|Condensation Efficiency Class||B|
|Noise Level (dB)||65|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)||258|
|HEAT PUMP TECHNOLOGY|
|Dryers with Heat Pump technology use the same process as condenser dryers, using hot air to remove moisture from your clothes, but circulate the air multiple times, reheating it each circulation using the heating coil. Tumble dryers using Heat Pump technology do not reach the same temperatures that other dryers might, which ensures more efficient performance and gentler drying of laundry. This typically comes at the cost of increased drying times over standard tumble dryers.|
|10 years parts and 1 years labour|